Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year!

So as this year begins and with it tomorrow I turn another year older I've realized that I have high hopes for 2011. I have alot of things that I want to accomplish and most of which are totally out of my hands. I know its kinda weird to have things YOU want to accomplish and yet have no control over them, but thats just the way it is right now. I know that there is a reason for everything in life and that life is like a puzzle sometimes where certain pieces have to fall into place before the rest can fit into place with it. I guess I'm just stuck on where God is trying to take us right now and don't really know what I'm suppose to do, in order for the pieces to fall into place. I feel like we are ready for a major life changing event right now, but do not know what exact that is or where to start. I guess there's only one thing that I know I want and only I have the power to change in 2011. And that would be to get better at blogging. I get so excited each day to come day and see what the new posts are on the blogs that I follow. Yet, I'm horrible about doing the same! I guess its been lately the lack of pictures that I have, which is none lately. I've been horrible about taking them lately. I seriously took 2 of Christmas with my family and when I asked my husband if he got any pictures? The answer was 2! We have a total of 4 pics from xmas and all 4 are just random shots that dont even make much sense. It's pretty sad. So I'm going to try and focus all of my energy into something I can control and blog more often!

Hopefully my next post will be sharing some pictures that we did take from Thanksgiving that I have yet to upload on the computer! That is my goal this week to have those posted!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment