Monday, January 10, 2011

New Mexico Pictures, FINALLY!

I posted right after our trip from New Mexico that we got to see some amazing sites and took some awesome pics, but then my computer broke and didnt get to upload them to the computer. Well, this weekend my lovely hubby uploaded pictures for me and now I finally have them to share. I hope you all enjoy!

 In the middle here, you can see all of the radio, tv, and cell phone towers that are a top of the Sandia Mountains.
                            Beautiful scenery! Looks so pretty from here.



This picture is my favorite picture that Ryan took from his hike on the La Luz Trail. He says that this is about half way up the Sandia Mountains that him and my Dad's gf were hiking up that day. The top is at about 10,000 ft in elevation. That is tall, no thanks I think that I'll stay on the ground! LOL




This is the only picture that my hubby actually got of himself that day of hiking up the mountain. He was too busy taking pictures of the scenery and getting used to the changing elevation the high they went up.


This one was taken at the restaurant at the top of the Sandia Mountains at about 10,000 ft above sea level! Wow! 


We went to an Indian Reservation one of the days that we were in New Mexico. The rocks are so red and pretty that they look fake. It was so windy and cold that day. I literally got out of the car to have Ryan take like 3 pictures and ran back to the nice warm car. 


After we drove around and after I had taken some Dremamine because of all of the twisty-turvy roads we got out of the car and ate at this little restaurant with a nice big fireplace in the corner. It had started to flurry outside and the fire had keep us warm from the door opening from people coming in and out of the restaurant. We had a great trip and I have tons more pictures from the week that we were there but these are just a few of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment