Saturday, June 4, 2011

9 weeks

I am 9 weeks as of two days ago and Baby Kaye is about the size of a small strawberry! I'm finally starting to feel better and not feel like all I can do is be attached to our couch! Yeah! Its been a tough couple of weeks, two weeks ago I landed myself in the ER from being so dehydrated. I think in one day I literally got sick about 25 times!!!! I couldnt keep anything down and so I called the Dr. and was told to get to the ER for an iv of fluids. I then went and saw the Dr. the next day and again had to go and get iv fluids. I was beginning to think I wasnt going to be able to keep anything down and then after the 2 ivs I was finally able to keep some food down. Sonic Ice has become my favorite thing lately! I think that we could invest some stock in Sonic this pregnancy with all the money they will be getting from us. LOL It least they have half price drinks from 2-4pm daily! Its actually just been the last couple of days that I've been craving any food at all, but for the most part I'm still not very hungry and have to rely on the clock and my wonderful husband to make sure I eat when I should. I gotta keep this baby getting bigger! I thought I was starting to show a couple of weeks ago, but it probably was just me bloating and then with me being so sick I've been losing weight instead of gaining any. The Dr. says thats normal, but hopefully I'll start getting my bump here soon.:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment