Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's a Blueberry!

I am 7 weeks pregnant as of two days ago and I've read that our baby is the size of a blueberry this week! Hearing that, I can't help but laugh but it makes me think of the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where they are in the factory and Violet chews the gum and it tastes like blueberry cobbler and she turns into a giant blueberry. Her dad then goes, "I have a blueberry for a daughter!" LOL Well, we don't know what we are having yet, and while Ryan's hoping that its a boy, I still think its funny and its what came to mind when I read it was that size.
     So far all of this baby has done is make me sick and I mean litereally. Morning sickness has hit me and hit me hard! And whoever named it morning sickness had to be male, because mine has been more like all day sickness. I'm nauseous all day and all night long, but morning time is definately the worst time when I actually get sick. I'm so hopefully that this phase will quit by the end of my 1st trimester like most people say it does. It's been a struggle just to go to work everyday, but I'm done it and haven't missed a day yet! I totally get why pregnant women get so cranky, you have 50 million things happening to you and your body why wouldn't anyone be a lil cranky? I usually feel the best between 3pm-5pm, so I have a couple of good hours. I know that in January when I'm holding that cute little baby in my arms all of this morning sickness will be worth it!!! Today I've just started to show and I'm going to wait until next week to take and post any pics. I'll be 8 weeks and it will be Memorial Day weekend so hopefully a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment