Saturday, June 11, 2011

10 weeks

This week I'm 10 weeks along! So much for me started to feel better with my morning sickness, I was doing so well too. Woke up Sunday am and got sick and by Monday I couldnt keep anything down again. By Tuesday afternoon I was back in the hospital getting IVs of fluids again. I'm learning that some day are just going to be bad with morning sickness and some days are good. It comes and goes and you never know whats in store for the day. I'm hoping that since I'm getting closer to the end of my first trimester that I will soon have morning sickness be a thing of the past. Ryan and I have really gotten excited lately with starting to get some things for the baby. Ryan seems to be a pro at yard sale bargain finding and has found some great deals for us. He already found a school desk for the baby, a lil early I think,but hey when Baby Kaye starts school Baby Kaye will have a place to do homework. Ryan also picked up a diaper changing table. It needs a new paint job and it will be fun to redo it together:)
   Ryan and I did get a chance to go to a cookout last night and hang out with some friends. It was nice to be able to get out of the house for a little bit and do something besides feeling sick and being at home. I'm trying to make sure and push myself to get out and do things so I'll feel alittle bit better. I think I actually ate more last night then I have since I've been pregnant! I was pretty happy about it! I still haven't gotten a little bump yet, I seem to just be losing weight with getting sick and not feeling like eating much. I am definately ready to start looking pregnant along with just feeling pregnant!
I'm hoping that this week goes by fast, my sister Cammie is coming to visit again this year for a week started on Friday! Ryan is going to pick her up in Branson and I'm so excited! I love hanging out with my sister and we all had so much fun last year when she came to visit so I'm really looking forward to her visit! She will be here in Arkansas for a week and then my mom, grandpa, nephew and my other sister will be here to visit for the weekend!!! I cant wait!! I love my family and I don't get to see them enough, but thats why when I do it makes the visit that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment