Friday, May 11, 2012

Full Time Stay at Home Mom

Well, I've officially become a stay at home mom and I love it! I never thought that I would and always thought that I would get bored, but really that's so hard to do. For anyone that says you'd get bored, hasn't tried it. I've learned that I'm a better stay at home mom than stay at home wife. Zoey gets better taken care of than my house does. I've always been one that has to be in the right mood to clean and that hasn't changed one bit!! Zoey loves to be on the go and makes me laugh, because I was the same way growing up. It's been so cool just to see the things that she does and doesn't like or do that are just like Ryan and I.  She loves to be outdoors, sleeps just like Ryan and looks more like him than me. She loves to be on the go, hates to be ignored, has to have a pillow and blanket to sleep with every night, and since developing her voice loves to be heard. She also has started to want to do everything herself and she's only 6months old! I thought that wouldn't happen til she was a little bit older, but I guess not. She can hold her own bottle, but only when she wants to. She has started to grab the spoon when I feed her dinner and has started eating baby Mum-Mums and is so proud that she can do it herself. They have helped her develop getting her fingers in her mouth more and actually getting them in her mouth instead of her eyes or nose. She is just such a joy to have in our lives. It's so hard to be upset when she's around and we get offers everywhere we go to take her if we decide we don't want her. LOL I worked way to hard for that little girl to let anyone have her!!! Zoey sleeps through the night and only wakes up once at about 5am to have a bottle and then sleeps til about 7:30am. She LOVES the t.v. and will turn her head in any direction to try and find the t.v. if there is one on in the room.
  I went and got her a baby pool the other day and was so excited to see how she would react. She loves the water at bath time so we were hoping that she would enjoy it. Luckily, she did and she was too cute in her swim suit. Daddy wasn't to happy about her 1st swim suit being a 2 piece, but it covers her little tummy and works just fine. Once he saw her in it, he loved it. Here are some pics of her and her pool:






                                                             Too Cute in her swim suit!

We had fun and Ryan played with her in her pool the next day and she still enjoyed it. I'm excited to celebrate my 1st Mothers Day this weekend with my little princess! We are going camping for the weekend so it should be a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That swimsuit is so adorable on her. Cute pics! :) I want to be a stay at home mommy but my husband won't give the approval! Something about money...haha! Maybe someday:)

    ReplyDelete