Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1st Mother's Day

While I find out that I was pregnant with Zoey on Friday of Mother's Day weekend last year, this was my first real Mother's Day. Zoey woke us and the entire campsite up bright and early and we decided to pack up and leave a little earlier than we expected.  We packed everything up and headed to breakfast and then headed back into Mountain Home. We got home and Zoey was asleep so we let her sleep and began unpacking the car and do laundry of our pillow cases and camping clothes. I had then decided that I wanted to relax for the afternoon since after all, it was my day. So we showered and I went and out some appetizers from Chili's and we watched Netflix, eat and hung out for a couple of hours. After that it was time to head to Ryan's parents house for Mother's Day and we exchanged gifts and hung out, took pictures and ate dinner over there. By the time we left it was about 8pm and we had a fussy baby that wasn't feeling very well so we all went home and headed to bed for the night. I had a great Mother's Day because I got to spend it with my little princess.
                          She played so hard in her jumparoo that she fell asleep! She was even snoring!




                            Yes, I'm a silly Mom that makes silly faces and dances around and sings stupid songs!                         But she loves it so I will continue to look dumb! LOL  

                           The charm bracelet that Zoey and Ryan got for me for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment