Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2 months old

I can't believe Zoey turned 2 months old yesterday! I know all Mom says that time flies when their little baby grows up but it's so true. It's especially crazy since she was 7 weeks early and should just now be only 1 week old. I took her to get her 2 month shots yesterday and she did so good, even though she got 3shots and I did good too and I didn't cry! I know that sounds crazy, but I've cried at her tramatic getting her blood drawn for Factor 9 experience and her horrible eye checkup.
 She is getting so big! At her 2 month checkup appt she weighed 8 lbs 7ozs and was 20 3/4 inches long! She use to be able to fit on my lap but it seems like this week that she is too long to fit without kicking my tummy. The Dr. says that since she is a preemie her development will be 7 weeks behind, but I think that she will be just fine. She is already lifting her head up and she moves her hands like crazy and will grab on to the strings of my hoodies and has learned to grab onto my hair. She sleeps about 3 hours at a time and eats 3ozs of her bottle every time she eats. Every once and a while she will let me sleep 4 hours at a time at night, but it's usually 3 hours.

 Zoey's got a big weekend ahead, her Grandpa Downey and Nana will be in town this weekend and the last time they saw her was the hospital. They won't even recognize her since she has gotten so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment