Monday, November 5, 2012

I've had so many people ask me lately, "How do you get such great deals couponing and what are the "secrets"? LOL "The Secrets" really aren't secrets at all! They are tons of ways to save and get stuff for cheap or even FREE out there just wait for you to go and get them! It is an awesome feeling to walk into a store, get the items you have coupons for, check out, see a number you don't wanna pay and then hand over your coupons and walk out with a great deal! Walgreens is probably the best place to coupon. I never have any problems with any of my coupons there. I've learned that the best time to go though is early on Saturday or Sunday Morning so that I don't have a line behind me when taking the extra time to use all of my coupons.   I even had a cashier there surprised on how I went from a $33 dollar total to less than $10 dollars on one of my transactions. I actually had to explain to a cashier the best deals in her store on how to save money! That's crazy! Here re a couple of my best deals that I've gotten the last week. (Walmart was actually a better deal for once this week.)
 Fructis Conditioner and Shampoo on Close- Out for $1.99, normally $5.99. I had 2 coupons for a $1.00 off, which made them each $0.99!  Lady Speed Stick Deordorant was on sale for B1G1 Free. I had 2 $1.00 off coupons so that made each $0.75! Trident Gum was $0.99 each with my rewards card, then I had the store coupon for 3/$2 and I also had a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off 3. So that made each one $0.33 each! Advil PM was $1.00 each and I had 3 $1.00 off coupons, which made them FREE!!!
Everything above came out to be under a total of $3.00!!!!
They was my best Walmart deal so far! Dawn soap were $0.97 each and I had 2 $0.50 off coupons making them  $0.47 each. 2 Axe deordorant were $1.00 and I had 2 $1.00 off Axe Products making them FREE!!!! 4 Nivea shave gels and shave foams were $2.24 each and I had 4 $2.00 off coupons making them only $0.24 each!!! Halls Cough Drops were $1.18 each and I had a coupon for $1.00 off of 2 making them $0.68 a piece. 4 Schick 4 pack razors were $6.34 each. I had 2 B1G1 Free coupons and 2 $6.00 off coupons making 2 FREE and 2 $0.34 each! 2 Schick Razor Disposables were $1.97 a piece and I had 1 $3.00 off of 2 coupon making them $0.47 each! 6 Glade Plug-Ins $1.00 a piece and I had 6 $1.00 off coupons making them FREE!~ Making everything seen in this picture under $5.00
P.S. I did end up getting 4 packages of dog treats for FREE also, but they didn't make it in the photo!

I've only been doing this for a month now and I've already built up a great stockpile! It's is so exciting to be getting great deals on things we use everyday! Now, if I could just figure out a way to get great deals on diapers and toilet paper, I'd be doing really good! Like I said before things go in 3 month cycles and since I've only been doing this for a month I've still got some time to get some great deals on those items! Any questions, just ask! I'd love to help you be able to save money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment