Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October in KC

Last weekend we went to Kansas City for the weekend for my cousin David's wedding. We had just gone to Dallas the weekend before and both been crazy busy all that next week that I literally threw some stuff in our suitcase Thursday night, grabbed our dress clothes and didn't even think twice about what I had packed for both of us for the weekend. Going back to KC never seems to be a restful or slow paced weekend. We are always trying to cram as many things and see as many people as possible during the weekend. We have gotten to the point where we dont tell many people that we are coming into town, because they get upset because we dont get a chance to come and see them. If you are one of these people I'm sorry and promise that we will try and see you on at least one visit back to Kansas City. Please understand that half of our family lives there so yes they do get first priority :)  Like always it was nice to see family and spent sometime with them. We did get alot of good pictures taken at the wedding, so here are just a few.
Here is me and my mom. I hate how I look in most pictures, so I was very surprised how the pics from the wedding turned out so well!

I enjoyed traveling the past two weekends and glad we got to do the things we did, but I'm so happy to be home with nothing going on this weekend, but relaxing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie -- It's Rachel from the Central Arkansas KD group. I love your blog! It reminds me a little bit of when my husband and I were first married and living 5+ hours away from my family as well. I totally understand going back to my hometown and it feeling like a "whirlwind visit."

    ReplyDelete