Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Road Trip

I have my childhood bestfriend's wedding to attend on June 26th, which I've very excited about. I gained alot of stomach weight since being sick with my gallbladder and definately had nothing to fit me that I could wear to her wedding. I went looking around town and since I live in a small town there are only about 3 places I could look for a dress and I did and nothing. So, I asked Ryan if I could go to Branson and look for a dress since I needed one and they have great prices being alot of outlet stores. I was even impressed that he wanted to go with me, so last Saturday we woke up early and off we went. Branson is only an hour and a half so not too bad of a drive. We got there and the first store I went to found a long dress just like I was looking for! Score! I tried it on and it fit perfectly. We drove almost 2 hours and I found a dress in the first 5 mins. Its pretty funny but thank goodness I have a dress to wear now. Im so excited to go back to Memphis and see people I grew up with, being that I was born and raised in Memphis until the age of 10. Ryan and I are even going back to the old church that I went to growing up for church Sunday AM. Im so excited! I loved living in Memphis and have so many great memories of growing up there, I cant wait to show my husband where I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment