Monday, April 26, 2010

Mountain Home what?

So almost anyone that knows me thought I was crazy when I said I was picking up and moving from Kansas City to a small town in Arkansas almost 2 years ago. Everyone told me I'd go crazy living in such a small town of roughly 11,000 coming from KC, but I love it here! Life is so laid-back and easy going. I finally feel like Im living my life instead of just running around in it from place to place. I've really been able to step back and enjoy the little things in life that I just seemed to miss in the hectic craziness of the big city. I have loved so much being a wife and learning how to cook dinner on a nightly basis and take care of a household, dishes, laundry, husband all included. Don't get me wrong I do miss my family in KC tons and of course TARGET! LOL But one thing  it has really made me appreciate my family that much more because being 5 hours away I've truly learned they are there for Ryan and I whenever we need them to be. Well, my life never seems to be boring so we will see how interesting it turns out to be to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment